A glass cutter is a hand tool used to make a shallow score in one side of the surface of flat glass that is to be broken in two pieces. The scoring encourages the glass to break along the score, and not in an undesired direction. Regular, annealed glass is broken apart this way, but not tempered glass, since it shatters, rather than making clean breaks into two pieces.
1. Cutter wheel is imported from Japan and made of hard-alloy steel, not easy to break even though drop it from 1 meters height.
2. It can cut 100, 000 meters in cutting glass.
3. The handle is made of high quality plastic, strong enough. No crack when knocking with a hammer.
4. Work fast and smoothly, reducing the grinding cost and making the cutting line near perfect
5. Three sizes of cutter blade: T (6-12mm), S(15-19mm), No mark(2-8mm)
We also supply many other glass tools such as glass handling tools, wheel and accessories for glass machine and hand tools etc. These tools will keep you away from hurting yourself if used properly.