3mm-19mm Flat/Bent Tempered/Toughened Glass with 3c/CE/ISO Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $3.05-45 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $3.05-45/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100 Tons Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: T-G
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3-12mm
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Door, Furniture etc
- Technique: Tempered/Toughened/Bent Glass
- Thickness: 3mm-25mm
- Flat Maximum Size: 3000X14000mm
- Color: Clear, Ultra Clear, Blue, Green, Grey, Bronze
- Payment Term: Telegraphic Transfer in Advance
- Transport Package: Sea-Worthy Standard Wooden Crates with Interlayer
- Origin: China
- Shape: Flat, Curve, Bent, Round
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 3-12mm
- Fragment State: Ⅱ
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Brand: Weitao Glass
- Type: Float/Flat
- Flat Minimum Size: 250X250mm
- Curve Size: 1700*11000mm R=5000mm
- Delivery: Within Two or Three Weeks
- Trademark: WEITAO GLASS
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, AS/NZS2208: 1996, SGS. EN12150
- HS Code: 70071900
More than 20 years production and technology experience and 10 year's exporting experience.
CE, ISO9001, AS/NZS2208:1996, SGS. EN12150. GB11614-2009
1. High strength
Tempered glass bending strength is common glass annealing of 3-5 times, toughed glass impact strength is common glass of annealing 5-8 times.
2. Wind resistance
Tempered glass of general annealing is strongest, 1.5-3 times the glass.
3. Heat shock
Tempered glass simulcast 985 fr makes is three times the normal anneal glass.
Tempered glass though the quenching glass produced compressive stress, so as to enhance
the strength of the glass, so when not easily broken, even when the breakage by load, it is fragments,
almost no breaks for human body damage.
Flat tempered, curved toughened glass belong to safety glass. Widely used in high-rise building doors and Windows, glass curtain wall, indoor partition glass, lighting ceiling, sightseeing
elevator channel, furniture, glass guardrail etc.
Workshop & Equipment:
Products & Package:
Loading & Transportation:
|Normal Sizes||250X250mm to 3000X14000mm|
|Quality Standard||Comply with China GB11614-2009, Europe EN572 and Russia GOST 111-2001.|
|Description||Tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace|
to 620° . Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled
with jets of cold air, inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage
than annealed or heat strengthened glass. If breakage occurs the
glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not
threatening to humans.
|Advantages||1. When glass is external damage, debris is small, not easy to|
causeharm to human.
2. Toughened glass has good thermal stability, can bear the temperature difference is common glass 3 times
3. Can withstand 200 temperature difference of change.
|Drilling parameters||Make hinges cut-out as per clients request.|
|Function||Flat tempered, curved toughened glass belong to safety glass. Widely used in high-rise building doors and Windows, glass curtain wall, indoor partition glass, lighting ceiling, sightseeing elevator channel, furniture, glass guardrail etc.|
|Payment Term||TT/ LC/ DP/ DA|
|Package||Standard wooden crates with interlayer papers or powder|