Art Decorative/Stained/Painted/Ceramic/Jade/Silk Screen Printing/Frosted/Louver/Anti Refelctive/Switchable/Block Glass
|FOB Price:||US $3.2-65 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $3.2-65/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Glass And Mirror Brochure
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: A-G
- Shape: Flat
- Pattern: Scenery
- Thickness: 4mm to 19mm
- Hand Made: Not Handmade
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window, Bathroom
- Technique: Coated Glass
- Quality: Tempering Grade
- Delievry Time: Within Two or Three Weeks
- Packing: Sea-Worthy Standard Wooden Crates with Interlayer
- Country of Origin: China
- Transport Package: Sea-Worthy Standard Wooden Crates with Interlayer
- Origin: China
- Type: Float Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Technics: Flat Glass
- Color: Bronze, Grey, Blue, Green, Pink etc
- Customized: Customized
- Brand: Vital Glass
- Size: 1650mmx2200mm 1650mmx2440mm 1830mmx2440mm
- Usages: Decoration
- Paymemnt Term: Telegraphic Transfer in Advance
- Certification: ISO9001; Ce
- Trademark: Vital Glass
- Specification: ISO9001; CE
- HS Code: 70099100
1. More than 20 years production and technology experience and 10 year's exporting experience.
2. Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more 60 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed solid wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Dockside warehouses beside three of China main container seaports, ensuring convenient loading and rapid delivery.
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
6. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
CE, ISO9001, AS/NZS2208:1996, SGS. EN12150. GB11614-2009
Workshop & Equipment:
Vital Lacquered glass/Painted glass is made by the top quality float glass or ultra clear float glass, though depositing a highly durable and resistant lacquer onto the flat and smooth surface of the glass, then by carefully baking into the furnace which is constant temperature, permanently bonding the lacquer onto the glass. Lacquered glass has all the features of the original float glass, but also supplies wonderful opaque and colorful decorative application.
1. Contemporary colors-painted glass comprises of different colors. There are five light shades available, contrasting with four bold colors and one intense black.
2. Resistance-painted glass has a special resistance to humidity making it ideal for use in high humidity rooms such as, kitchens and bathrooms etc.
3. Durability-painted glass applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage, ensuring durability.
4. The brilliance of the colors within the range is far superior to glass paints when trying to achieve a stunning affect.
Used for swimming pool, fountain, kitchen, bathroom, living room, rest room..
Paint colors: White, Black, Green, Blue, Blue Green, Grey, Pink etc.
Glass Colors: Clear and Extra Clear Float Glass
Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm etc.
Size: 1830x3300mm, 2134x3300mm, 2250x3300mm, 2134x3660mm etc.
2. Ceramic glass
Vital Ceramic Glass is made of a special glass-ceramic, a material with fascinating properties. This glass-ceramic has extraordinary thermal stability and resists thermal shocks of up to +700 degree C. It stands up to everyday wear and tear in the kitchen. The 4mm thick cooktop panel transmits heat very efficiently, with virtually no heat loss.
Other name as below
1. heat resistant glass
2. ceramic heat-resistant glass
3. ceramic glass plates
4. fireplace glass
5. Crystallite glass
Features: 1. Glass ceramic is resisting to heat and cold, even to extreme temperature changes.
This extraordinary property enables a variety of applications: cooking on glass ceramic appliances day after day , and protecting your fire places or stoves, still enjoying flames view.
2. Among the heat resistant glasses, glass ceramic is really special. Its key property is low thermal expansion, lower than borosilicate glasses or standard glasses. It means that, unlike most materials, the crystallite glass ceramic will not expand nor contract with heat. It barely changes its dimensions. This is the reason behind efficient and long time resistant cooktops.
Application: 1.Vision panels for room heaters, glass heaters, glass heating tabletops, heat preservation board/panels;
2.Cover panels for heating radiators, drying stand, towel heaters;
3.Cover panels for reflectors and high performance floodlights
4.Cover panels in IR drying appliances
5.Cover panels for beamers
6.UV blocking shields
Jade glass, is also a special glass.The exterior surface of it into polishing and matte surface, polishing surface effect as the glass surface as smooth; matte surface, surface reflection effects for the diffuse type, with non-slip effect. Used in curtain wall, furniture and indoor engineering installation, coupled with its own translucent characteristics, with three-dimensional effect.
1. High-tech R & D products, such as jade texture, noble and elegant.
2. High-grade green environmental protection building materials, no marble, granite inherently harmful to human radiation pollution.
3. No weathering, good weather resistance, both helpful in indoor and outdoor use.
4. No moisture absorption, easy to clean, resistant to pollution.
5. High temperature resistance, no burn injury.
1. The exterior and interior decoration: the whole curtain wall, wall, column, dado of high-grade buildings and public places in the wall.
4. Silk screen printed glass
Silk-screen printed glass is a special kind of decorative glass made by printing a layer of ceramic ink on the surface of glass through the screen mesh for tempering or heat-strengthening process after. As a result silk-screen printed glass is durable, scratch-proof, solar shading and with anti-glare effect. Its acid and moisture resistant features maintain colors for decades, whereas various color and graphic choices are an option. The tempered silk-screen printed glass has safety glass properties.
Applicable areas are architectural interior and exterior decoration, curtain wall installations, etc.
Silk-screened printed glass is available on the glass base as follows:
- Clear glass
- Extra clear glass
- Tinted glass
- Energy saving glass
- Solar control glass
- Silk-screen printed Tempered (or heat-strengthened) glass
- Silk-screen printed Tempered Cut-out glass
- Silk-screen printed Tempered Laminated glass
- Silk-screen printed Heat-strengthened Laminated glass
- Silk-screen printed Tempered Curved glass
- Silk-screen printed Heat-strengthened Curved glass
- Silk-screen printed Tempered Laminated Curved glass
- Silk-screen printed Heat-strengthened Laminated Curved glass
- Silk-screen printed Tempered (or heat-strengthened) Insulated Glass Units
- Silk-screen printed Tempered (or heat-strengthened) Laminated Insulated Glass Units
- Thickness: 3-19 mm
- Different edge work and drills
- Different shapes
- Different designs
- By RAL colors
Vital Switchable glass is a new type of special photoelectric glass products, which is formed by the combination of the liquid crystal film into two layers of glass, and after the high temperature and high pressure. The user controls the transparency and opacity of the glass by controlling the on-off current. The glass itself not only has all the characteristics of safety glass, but also have privacy control glass transparent or not, because of the characteristics of the liquid crystal film layer, switchable glass can also be used as a substitute for common screen, projection screen, high-definition screen image presentation on the glass.
Privacy protection, projection, safety, environmental protection and sound insulation etc.
1.Projection screen effect, office area, conference room, monitoring room partition.
2.Curtains can be replaced, play off and privacy protection function.
3.Museum, exhibition halls, shopping malls, bank security applications
Size:1800x3600mm Thickness:5.5mm-40.5mm(2+2-19+19) Layer: 1.5mm
6.Acid etched glass/Frosted glass/Sandblasting glass
Acid etched glass is produced by acid etching the glass to form an obscure and smooth surface. This glass admits light while providing softening and vision control. Now our innovated technology could make really nice feeling acid etched glass. It has a distinctive, uniformly smooth and stain-like appearance. As a translucent product, this glass admits light whilst still providing obscuration and vision control.
1. comes with distinctive, uniformly and satin-like appearance.
2. Helps create a unique feeling of warmth and elegance by diffusing light and emitting a certain purity of color and light.
3. Both internally and externally provides privacy by obscuring unwanted attention, without compromising light levels.
4. Stain-smooth surface of the acid etched glass does not mark with dirt and fingerprints, proving low maintenance cost.
5. Offers consistent finish and appearance, which does not discolor like films and does not scratch off like coatings.
1. Designers can use the acid etched glass to create unforgettable settings for kitchens, baths, offices and other spaces.
2. Interior decorators can use it to create elegant partitions, staircases, doors, murals, shower enclosures and more.
3. Architects can use it to strike effects in windows, roofing and walls wherever their vision takes them.
4. The versatility or acid etched glass is as vast as your imagination.
Color: Clear, Ultra clear, Bronze, Grey, Green, Pink etc.
Size: 1500x2000mm,1650mmx 2200mm, 1830mmx 2440mm,2134×3300mm,2134×3660mm etc.
|Title||Acid Etched Glass|
1500x2000mm,1650mmx 2200mm, 1830mmx 2440mm,2134×3300mm,2134×3660mm etc.
|Colors||Clear, Ultra clear, Bronze, Grey, Green, Pink etc.|
|Application||Designers can use the acid etched glass to create unforgettable settings for kitchens, baths, offices and other spaces.|
|Payment Term||Telegraphic Transfer in advance|
|Package||Standard wooden crates with interlayer papers or powder|
Sheet Glass is named from the technique of glass waver company in Belgium. The melted glass is formed vertically when the glass liquid surface is up to 700mm high and turned 90°and pulled into flatting bath.
The difference between sheet glass and float glass is differed by production technique and formation.
1) smooth surface
2) excellent optical performance
3) stable chemical properties and high mechanism, resistant to acid alkaline and corrosion.
Used for mirrors, production picture frame, building material, optical equipment and so on.
Thickness: 1.3mm,1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 2.5mm 2.7mm, 3mm
Size: 600x900mm, 600x914mm, 914x1220mm or cut as per clients special request
|Thickness||1.3mm,1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 2.5mm 2.7mm, 3mm|
600x900mm, 600x914mm, 914x1220mm or cut as per clients special request
|Application||Used for mirrors, production picture frame, building material, optical equipment and so on.|
|Payment Term||Telegraphic Transfer in advance|
|Package||Standard wooden crates with interlayer papers or powder|
Vital Glass Production List:
1. FLOAT GLASS
2. REFLECTIVE GLASS
4. SHEET GLASS
5. PATTERNED GLASS
6. LAMINATED GLASS
7. ACID ETCHED GLASS
8. LOW-E GLASS
9. TEMPERED GLASS
10. SOLAR GLASS
11. LOUVER GLASS
12. PAINTED GLASS
13. ANTI REFLECTIVE GLASS/ NON-GLARE GLASS
14. INSULATING GLASS
15. VACUUM GLASS
16. GLASS BLOCK
17. ART GLASS
18. GLASS ACCESSORIES
Products & Package:
Loading & Transportation:
Package and Storage
Stock and Loading